The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Squeakin' and Snowballin'

Angel girl must have a little cabin fever these days. She's been getting a little crazy! Natalie likes to take her outside and let her chase snowballs, and Angel looooves snow! She will grab the snowball, run like the wind, fling the snowball out of her mouth, then chase it again- attack mode! With the snow beginning to melt away, she's been busy chasing dry leaves. Not as fun, we can tell! :) We've also been taking extra time to play with her inside. She has a big basket full of toys- her favorites always on top so she can get them! Right now she is in love with her "piggy", the first toy we ever bought her, a squeaky squirrel, squeaky bunny, squeaky duck, squeaky candy cane, a squeaky "lamb chop",and another squeaky piggy just like her old one! Do you see a pattern? She just goes nuts with all of them....at once! Yesterday I cracked up as I was playing with her on the floor. She walked up to me and bonked me on the forehead over and over with her squeaky bunny...."squeak! Squeak!" over and over again. She usually follows me around the house doing this to my leg, so the forehead thing was pretty hilarious! Hubby was working from home yesterday and got to be entertained with all her antics....and mine. She can never decide exactly which toy she wants to commit to,so she tries to pick them all up at once! If I try to put them back in the basket, she goes right to the basket and pulls them right back out! If I put it in my pocket or on my head, in my sock, etc....she goes for it! Natalie gets her climbing over and under her knees. She calls it her "agility work". She actually is pretty agile, especially when climbing across the backs of our chairs. It always seems like she's trying out new tricks when trying to jump from one thing to another. She's quite a character! In the past I have had issues with SAD (seasonal affective disorder)-like symptoms, but with Angel, I am always smiling....and squeaking! She's a hoot....and a squeak!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your posts about Angel. Thank you for taking the time to write them!

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."