The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Calling all Angel Babies...well, two of them anyway

So far, I am in personal contact with two of Angel's puppy Mama's- Gina, mama of Marley, and Judy, mama of Samba!!  This has been so amazing to not only follow the lives of these pups, but to meet their amazing moms and families. It has been a rewarding experience in a way that I never could have imagined. Who would have thought....humans united through puppies?? It's usually the other way around!

So, my plea is this: If you are the owners of the remaining two puppies, please contact me or Gina over at her blog, "A Family Blessing". We are trying to put together a mom/babies reunion in a public park soon. I would love to wait for all of us to be able to meet, so if you are following because you have one of these amazing dogs, please comment, leave your email address (I will not publish personal info), and we will include you on all the details!!

Thanks! I really hope to hear from you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jami! It would be so nice to get in contact with the other pups! And we can share the genetic information for those who are interested in knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so happy to see the puppies interacting with each other & their doggie mama! We're not that far away...is there a doggy park or fenced park that you know of? Maybe we can get them together for a short visit while the weather is still nice? I am so curious to see how they would react! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how the visit goes and how the doggies and mama react to each other. I always wonder if they remember each other or if they live so totally in the present that they don't.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."