The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Angelbabies!

I'm a day early (December 17th) to wish Angel's babies a happy 2nd birthday. I will not have time to post tomorrow on their actual birthday, December 18th. Angel had 6 beautiful puppies and she was barely still a pup herself at the time she delivered. Poor girl. But from what everyone has said, she was an excellent mother, despite her many hardships leading up to this day.

This is a pic taken way before I adopted Angel. It's a bit bittersweet for me to look at.

That little pup under her arm is Yofi, now Marley. What a cutie patootie he was and still is!

There's Val (now Samba) with Marley, hugging so sweetly next to Mama.

Thank you Nancy for these pictures I found online! All credit to you for capturing these special moments for me to share.

Enjoy your lives, puppies....well, technically adults now! :) Angel loves you all.



4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about Angel and her babies! Can't believe it's been 2 years since that amazing night. I will NEVER forget the experience of watching your sweet girl giving birth to her boys and taking such good care of them, all the while being so young herself. What an amazing journey she has had with your family. I do hope that you are still planning on getting her together with her pup (s) if possible. Would love to hear about that. Of course I am thankful for Nancy rescuing her and taking care of her and her babies until they found new homes. And I am thankful you started this blog so we aunties can still follow her and see her happiness and pure joy in her new family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Angelbabies!!!! It was really special to see them as babies and especially how well Angel took care of her sons. May beyond what most moms did. Now I'm happy to know they are in great homes and Angel has the best family loving and caring for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these pix, too...so amazing to have them. Samba says thanks for the birthday wishes...he's a sweet, smart, loving & well loved boy...but still (& probably always) my little puppy boy.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."