The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Starring Miss Angel

Welcome to the family, Angel! She's been with us since April 26th and I have many stories to share about her time with us. She has been a wonderful addition to our family, and I hope to share all about her here for anyone interested in adopting rescue pets. There are challenges for sure, but the love outweighs them all! check out www.petfinder.com if you're looking for that special pet to change your life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Angel we miss you so much! You look so happy with your new family. So happy you adopted the right people! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angel - you're looking so good and so happy! I'm so glad for you. Jami, thanks for starting Miss Angel's blog. I look forward to hearing the stories and seeing more stories. I watched Angel give birth and then raise her puppies via Katz's cam. She was one awesome Mom. I'm so happy she has found a family who loves her so much and treats her so well. She deserves it.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."