The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Angel: Ottoman Stealer

No one is putting his/her feet up these days, and it's all because of Angel. Shortly after moving in with us, Angel began jumping up on the ottoman whenever we would put our feet on it. One day I was moving furniture around and set the ottoman over by the window until I could move the chair. After I finished what I was doing, I turned around and she was curled up on it sleeping peacefully. She spent the next hour or so sitting on the ottoman, looking out the window. I didn't have the heart to move it back, so until I find her a better "perch", she has claimed our precious ottoman! The other day I caught my poor husband with his feet on an overturned laundry basket. I would say Angel has us wrapped around her tiny little paws! That ottoman has given her much joy and entertainment as she watches all of the wildlife from the window. We know she's a dog, but she has so many "cat" tendencies that when she's in the window, we often call her "kitty"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."