The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Puppy Mama

The girls love to watch all kinds of dog shows, such as "Too Cute", in which there is a new litter of puppies to follow. One day they had the volume up higher than usual, which sent poor Angel looking for puppies. She kept jumping up on the tv and sniffing all around it. Then she went around to the kitchen side (shared wall) and started looking in there. I felt so bad for her that we turned the volume off entirely. She then sat a few feet away from the tv and actually appeared to be watching the puppies. Poor thing. Maybe I humanize her too much, but I can't help but think she's missing her babies. When Nancy came with Angel, she also brought one of the puppies, which she chose to keep for herself. She assured me that it was best for Angel and the puppy to be separated. I guess I just don't know a lot about these things!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, a mother's love! She'll never forget her boys. Love seeing the pics of Angel and Yofi together. Still can't believe how big Yofi is already. It warms my heart to hear how his brothers (and momma!) are doing in their new homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Angel! I think she was looking for her puppies too. She was such an awesome momma, taking care of her pups long after they were weaned. Still, I think it's good that she's away from Yofi. Now she can be her own self and just a dog again. Thanks for loving her so much.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."