The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our Other "angel"


These were some of the last pictures I could bear to take just a couple of months before we lost Sophie. As I look at these pictures, I know exactly what was going through our minds, and yet two years later, I still can't seem to share those thoughts aloud. Angel has done wonders in healing our hearts, and it has been easier since she came along. It is a blessing to have had Sophie, who is now our "angel", and now to have Angel, who is our angel on earth.

2 comments:

  1. Jami, Sophie was beautiful! I do think she's an angel watching over you all and brought Angel to you to help your hearts heal. Angel can never take her place, but she will hold her own special place in your heart. I've lost a few pets and each one holds their own place in our hearts, and no matter how much time passes it seems like just yesterday they were cuddled up next to us. They really are a gift from God, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jami, You don't need to speak those thoughts. The pictures alone show the emotion for you- they speak volumes. Thank you for sharing. Gina

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."