The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photogenic

This is one of the pics the girls took of Angel when trying to get just the right pic to make into my Christmas gift. I love the one they chose, but this one was pretty cute too! Angel loves to sleep...anywhere...anytime...and she always looks so cute while sleeping. The girls took about 30 pictures, many of her asleep. I thought it was funny...they complained that "all she did was sleep while you were gone!" Funny, when I'm home, all she wants to do is play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."