The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Chocoholic?

We came home from the basketball game last night and followed a mysterious trail of food. It seems my mom gave Serena a bag with 2 boxes of granola bars and 3 king size candy bars in it. The only reason I know that is because Angel emptied out the bag and was in the living room gnawing on one of the boxes! Fortunately she had only chewed a corner of the peppermint patties so she didn't get any chocolate!  She must have thought she was really going to get it because she went and hid under the table and looked pretty pitiful.

Well, as soon as I realized she hadn't eaten the chocolate, I was relieved. I just went over and picked her up, giving her smooches.  This is really the "worst" thing she's done in 8 months. I'm just glad it didn't hurt her.

And Serena, who had been sleeping, said to me, "oh, yeah, Grandma sent home some stuff with me after practice."

Yeah, we saw it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."