The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Girls

My three favorite girls! Angel loves her sisters, but lately, she's been growling a bit at Serena. I think she sees her as a "litter mate", somehow sensing that she is the youngest in our family "pack". It's nothing serious, but it bugs Serena just a bit! Angel has never tried to bite or snap, so I figure it's Angel's way of trying to put Serena in her place. Not gonna happen...does she KNOW Serena? :) Anyway, lovin' these girls is the easiest thing to do in my life and I don't know where I'd be without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."