The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Calling All "Yofi" Fans

I am so pleased to be able to follow the life of one of Angel's puppies! Come and see how wonderful Marley's (formerly "Yofi") new family is at his new blog.

www.happygirlgr.blogspot.com (i hope this works. If not, let the fingers do the walking)

Gina, I hope you don't mind my sharing this! I think Gina's blog is wonderful and I am so happy for her and her family that Marley has settled in so nicely. 

Again, if you are a puppy mama out there, please let us know! We'd love to see how your puppy resembles his brothers and his mama.

Thanks again to Nancy, who took one leap of faith...ultimately bringing Angel to me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Jami, Thank you for sharing my link. I'd love to hear about Yofi's siblings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link Jami. How good it was to read about Yofi/Marley and see how much he is loved and the impact he's having on his new family. I'm glad you and his mom found each other (God is so good) and look forward to hearing about mother and son play dates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What treat to be able to see Yofi/marley..my favourite puppy! He was very popular at his last home and we would wait for Yofi sightings all evening. So glad he is in a loving home, like his mama.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."