The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life: Angel Style

Angel enjoys all of this snow way too much! She wants to be outside about every half hour. Hey, I don't mind giving in once in awhile, but I've been trying to get some work done around here! :) When I take her out, she runs immediately to the many snow banks around her play area. We've started calling her "Billy goat", since she likes to get as high up as she can, then jumps off like the goofball she is! She's also taken to digging as many holes as possible, "pretending" there's something in the hole and pouncing on it. Of course all it does is fill her face with snow, and I swear she is smiling when this happens! The other day she snuck up on an oak leaf blowing around, pounced on it, then carried it around awhile. I'm not sure where she gets her hunting instinct, but it's a blast to watch her.

Angel reminds me to have fun in the middle of my busy day. Her insisting to go outside only gets me out for a breather and a bit of fresh air when I need it most. She encourages me to run down the driveway to get the mail, then take an off-road way back to the house just for fun! She reminds me to play more often, and embrace whatever comes my way. It gets annoying sometimes when I would rather not take her out at that moment, but those eyes...I just can't tell her no! And so we go, climbing snow banks, chasing leaves, and taking time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."