The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Dog I

 
Angel is one happy girl today! We got a ton of snow, and she had a ton of fun playing in it. In fact, she had so much fun I have to split this into two posts! 
 
 
 If you look closely, you can see she is sticking her tongue out at me, saying, "nyah, nyah, nyah...it snowed!"

She runs like the wind! (that's why we keep a leash on her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."