The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Angel's Superbowl Party

Well, we're going for it! Natalie's friends are coming over tomorrow for the Super Bowl, so Angel will have more "practice" adjusting to strangers. I know that's what we've needed to do more with her, and I'm beginning to understand her more, making it easier each time. We bought an extra bag of her favorite treats for added help. It really is strange the way she is wagging her tail happily while growling so ferociously. It just gives us more proof that she wants to love people as much as they love her, she's just afraid.  I am so glad for Natalie's (and Serena's) friends, that they have such a sweet approachable nature to them, making it easier for Angel to accept them.

We're always excited when Angel hops up on someone new to give them a kiss. I hope one day she will greet everyone like that! Well, maybe not the meter reader, but you know what I mean!:) I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."