The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We're all Spoiled Now

Angel's got a pretty rough life here. She comes in from the cold, lays under the table on my white rug, and I turn on her space heater. She loves to be warm! Whether it's stretched out in front of that heater or curled up in a chair (or in our bed), she is always looking to be warm and cuddly.

I used to be a perfectionist about my furniture, not allowing the dog to jump on it without a blanket at least. Well, Angel pretty much owns any piece of furniture she wants! She also gets lots of car rides and my pocket is always full of treats on our rides. She's always curled up on my lap or in the seat beside me, sometimes rolling on her back. Really? A belly rub now? I'm driving! Somehow, she always gets what she wants!!

And getting her was exactly what all of us wanted! Looks like we all made out pretty darn good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."