The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Dog Groomer I am Not

Ok, so still no pics of sweet Angel girl. Well, that haircut I gave her warranted a trip to the store for some dog grooming tools. Don't judge! :) We are trying to get her over her fear of the buzz of the clippers, so for now we are letting her hear and sniff them before we do the big event. Yes, a trip to a groomer would have been lovely. All nice and even, looking every bit the beauty she is meant to be. However, Angel is not so fond of strangers and we don't want to traumatize her in this way. So, today I am a dog groomer....well, after I watch the instructional DVD that is! :) Oh, and after I finally get the nerve to actually touch her with the clippers while it is on! And as soon as I can find some solid time to do it....ok, might be awhile until you see the new pictures. Ya know, she looks pretty darn cute with long hair...yeah, I think she's meant to be a long-haired dog after all!

1 comment:

"I know Love. I had a dog."