The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Angel Notes

Miss Angel got a trim and a bath yesterday. No, I can't post a pic just yet....I cut her myself! This means I have to even her up a bit before I take pics! Protecting her reputation of the cutest dog ever, you know?

Not a big post today. That one was saved for my personal blog, which features a very special Angel story. If you'd like to check it out, just click on the "Mrs. Rogers' Neighborhood" link under "my other blog".

I just didn't think this was the place for such a long post. I hope though, that you will take the time to read and comment. It was hard to write, but I felt it would be helpful to share. Hope you think so too.

Blessings from a happy dog owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."