The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tree Sleeper

Angel and I are going to be very busy decorating a birthday cake tomorrow, so I thought I'd better double-post tonight. Serena is turning 13 tomorrow! I officially have two teenagers in the house! Angel loves them to pieces and I think sometimes she relates to them on a more "mommy" level, which is awesome to see. Last night I put the new fleece sheets and fluffy blankets on their beds. Angel "tucked" them in the best way she knows how-she curled up and snuggled with them awhile. It makes our girls so happy to have her in bed with them, but she just won't stay! She sleeps with us on my side of the bed most nights unless she chooses her own bed! Anyway, my favorite present this year was from my girls! They secretly photographed Angel one evening, then took the picture to have it printed and framed! I absolutely love the picture they chose, and I was pretty touched by it. They obviously know what I most treasure...pictures of my family! So, Angel curled up under the tree late on Christmas afternoon, on the CMU windbreaker I bought for Steve. She kept leaving and then coming back, and I didn't move the shirt because I thought she looked so cute. Steve didn't care either! Anyway, this is one of my favorite pictures of her, and the framed photo is actually right behind her!

2 comments:

  1. Angel looks so cute laying there! I'm glad she had a good Christmas and had things that really excited her. It's so heartwarming to hear how much she loves everyone and how much you all love her. She is blessed to be part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Serena! Hope you had a wonderful day. Love the love in your family! Angel really lucked out adopting you all!

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."