The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Angel's Christmas List

I think I know Angel pretty well by now. We've had her for just over 7 months, and she's the queen of the house. Just like the kids are starting to present their Christmas Lists, I can only imagine what Angel's might look like. Here's a peek... 1. My own laundry basket that I don't have to share with the clothes. Pink, of course. 2. Loud, squeaky, furry chipmunks. One for each day of the week, as I will certainly desqueak them the first chance I get. 3. Busy bones in packs of three. I don't know why. I just like busy bones. And the number 3. 4. A friend to play with would be nice once in awhile. These humans just don't understand my need to jump and bite at them. Babies. 5. A new U of M ball. I'm pretty sure one of these humans lost mine. I miss it. It's my favorite ball. My humans wing it everywhere in the house and it doesn't bounce too far for me to catch. Tennis balls are okay, but pretty lame if you ask me. 6. A few pieces of roasted chicken in my dog bowl once in awhile. How hard can it be? 7. I don't mind running loose in the garden, but it's a bit humiliating to smell like rosemary when I come in. Could I get a fenced in yard just for me? 8. I would like to meet Snoopy from Peanuts. Evidently my mom loves him, so I know I would too. I sure hope Angel finds a few of these things under the tree this year. I'm planning on putting a bow on her and calling her my best present yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."