The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Good Life

Miss Angel "helped" me put out the Fall display. She spent quite awhile barking at the scarecrows, but soon jumped up on the straw bales to check them out a bit closer!
Angel "helped" me decorate inside too....well, I guess she makes a pretty good decoration all on her own. She makes our home pretty cozy!
There's nothing like hanging out under a big maple, letting the leaves fall as they may. Yup, Angel's got a good life....and so do I!

1 comment:

  1. Angel is so very adorable! I love the one in front of the hay bales. Glad she finally made friends with the scarecrows. She's a hoot. So glad she found your family and you found her.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."