The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Sweet Angel Girl

How I long for high-speed at home so I can share more fun stories about sweet Angel girl! We all just love her to pieces...more and more every day she is with us! She can get so crazy sometimes, like when I'm making the bed. I actually try to sneak in there to do it because she is such a stinker! She hears me snapping the sheets and comes running. She jumps on the bed, attacks the sheets I'm trying to straighten, growls at me in her pounce position, and bites my hands! It's actually pretty cute and entertaining unless I'm in a hurry, of course. I have to coax her out of the room to get the comforter on, then she attacks that too! I love her energy and the life she brings into our home!!
Here she is, ready for the first day of school! The girls love to put their bows in her hair, but Angel really doesn't like it much!
Hello? I could really use a belly rub! As usual, Angel keeps us laughing with all her antics. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

3 comments:

  1. Angel is just lovely with that bow in her hair!!! I know another dog that loves tummy rubs. She sees me coming and rolls on her back with the cutest look. Just gotta give in. Glad you're all enjoying her so much. Great description of her bed making skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in that lil green bow! It looks like shes having alot of fun in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jami, I just found out about Angel's blog last night from Katz when I was checking in. I am loving reading about her life with you & your family, & what a joy to see her settling in & allowing love to come. The first thing I thought when looking at the pic of Angel sleeping on her back was...Ha, now I know where my little boy, Samba (aka Valoel) gets it! I haven't gotten through all of your past posts, but from what I have read, there are so many similarities in temperament between mama & son! We have often commented on how much Samba seems to have 'cat' in him...& he LOVES giving up his belly for rubs. He is so smart & picks up on new commands so quickly. He loves carrying around stuffed toys...although we've had to remove the stuffing & sew them back up flat because he always finds a way to get it out! He can identify some of his toys, too...I can ask him to get a specific one & he will do it! It amazes us all the time, although we should be used to it by now. He also loves chasing balls (any toys we throw for that matter) & cracks us up with his puppy run & leaps. What a joy he's been for us! I look forward to reading more about Angel's life with you guys. Take care, Judy

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."