The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn Angel

Angel just loves being outside, as do I, so it works out great for our afternoon walks! All the trees have changed and we are surrounded by beautiful colors. It is so relaxing to sit out with Angel and enjoy her company. She seems excited by the falling leaves, even chasing them once in awhile! I just love my Autumn Angel!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, can she just get any cuter?! So glad to see an update today- I have to admit, I check every day and smile whenever I see a new pic! We also just got an update on one of her boys the other day and he is also completely happy with his new family. Thanks for the update and kisses to Angel! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I like how Angel's face is groomed and her puffy tail. She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."