The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm Free!

Angel ran around loose today like a crazy dog! She absolutely loved her freedom, and it was nice to be able to let her go a bit. I should have taken pictures, but I was actually playing Badminton with my family. It was so nice to be able to have Angel sitting in the shade watching us and being able to go wherever she wanted to go. She's been with us for 3 months, but sometimes it feels like she's been with us forever. Now that she trusts us more, we'll be working on some grooming. Judging by her reaction to her bath, I'm sure it will be interesting! :) Each day we are more and more grateful that we were able to adopt Angel. She is such a blessing to our family. It has been a great healing for me as well, having lost our dog last year. Angel has been loving us all back to a good place again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."