The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fun Pup

No ball is safe in our house or yard with Angel around! She loves to play ball anytime, anywhere, with anyone! She loves to go down in the basement and chase golf balls and ping pong balls around. She bats them around like a cat! She found this U of M basketball in the kids' old toys and it's become her favorite. It's just squishy enough for her to pick up and carry around, but it won't pop. Yet! Ang is our constant source of entertainment. She makes us laugh every single day!

2 comments:

  1. Jami, every time you post new pics I am amazed at how Angel seems to be aging backwards! LOL. She looks like Yofi now! I check this blog every day or two and every time I see a new update it just brings a huge smile to my face. I'm so happy that you are bringing such joy into each other's lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see Angel with the balls. She is finally able to give up responsibility and just be a happy dog. Thankyou all for loving her
    I love reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."