The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Two Blessed Years

This picture was taken a couple weeks ago on a ride, but it reminds me so much of one of the first pictures I ever took of Angel. 

On Saturday, we celebrated her two year adoption anniversary! 

We remembered the skittish, scared, cowering little dog who ran and hid from us when she first came here. How I had to carefully and gently woo her to me and then finally got her to sit in my chair with me. We progressed to her sitting in my lap for hours, then napping with her wrapped securely in both of my arms. 

It took a day and a half to win her to me, and about 6 weeks for Steve, and now she is inseparable from both of us! It has been a huge blessing! 

Thank you for these past two years, sweet Angel. We love you more than we ever thought we could! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Angel has sure come a long way. Thank you for your patience and perseverance with her. She is as blessed with you are as you are with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! I also credit her with our new found friendship!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a wonderful two years together! I can't believe it's been that long already. WIth every new post my heart warms more and more for sweet Angel and your family. Others might now have had the patience you have had with her, and it just goes to show Angel adopted the right family for her. Hope you, Steve, Angel and the girls are wonderful. Please give Angel an extra hug and a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."