The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Always By My Side

I've been going through a health crisis for awhile now, and I could not ask for a better nurse than my "Gigi girl". I had joked about her being able to sniff out illness because she went through a time of never leaving my side. I would look into her beautiful eyes and ask her, "do you know something I don't?" I was kidding of course, but now I wonder! Did she sense something? She would come over to me and just sit on me and stare. 

After a series of in depth testing and more to come, it was discovered that I'm having some sort of seizure disorder. It has been very scary and uncertain, but having Angel close to me through all of my episodes and recovery has been so comforting. I had to pull an all-nighter in order to do a sleep-deprived EEG. She stayed up with me all night, that little trouper! 

I cannot put in words what this beautiful dog has meant to me. She's truly living up to her name. My Angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."