The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Angel Smiles

Okay, I don't even know if anyone is still checking up on Angel, but I had to share these priceless pictures anyway. 
Angel loves to get all comfy in her bed and try to engage us to rub her belly. For some reason, Natalie is the only one who can get her to "smile". Last night Angel smiled so much that her teeth dried and her lip got stuck behind them! We laughed so hard we were nearly in tears! Oh my goodness, this dog cracks us up-such a hoot! 


2 comments:

  1. Definitely keep those pictures and stories coming. Angel is one cute doggie and a real character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please keep posting pictures and stories about Angel! I don't post often, but I do check in on our sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."