The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Uh-oh

This is what I found on the floor when I got back from picking kids up today. I was gone for about 40 minutes, my usual time. Angel had nearly broken through the casing. In fact, my hands have black ink on them just from picking it up. This frustrates me to no end! I put everything up when I leave, close bathroom doors, never leave food or candy out, and she still finds a way to get into something. 

I need to get this girl figured out before she does something really harmful to herself. Just another challenge of having a dog who hates being alone. 

3 comments:

  1. Where did she find that? Little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have litte bins on my lower desk shelves, Angela. She pulled it out specifically to get at the ink cartridges. She hates being in a kennel, so a baby gate might be our solution.

      Delete
  2. I like you idea of a baby gate. Still lets her roam but in a confined area. As long as she doesn't jump over it :)

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."