The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Constant companion

I've been sick most of this week and have started some in-depth medical testing as a result. It has left me feeling tired and pretty useless. It would be horrible if not for the sweet company of my Angie girl. She curls up beside me or watches me from her window seat, reassuring me that I am not alone. She is such a good buddy. Everyone needs an "Angel", don't you think? 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree. Everyone should have an Angel. Glad you do. Sorry you aren't feeling well and have to go through tests. I hope the results lead to healing and aren't anything serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind thoughts, Angela. I hope to be able to share good news in the next couple of weeks.

      Delete

"I know Love. I had a dog."