The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Stinker Dog

I should have taken a picture of Angel's latest mess, but my daughter picked it up before I could. Since I keep things picked up and the girls keep their doors closed, Angel doesn't have a lot to get into. That hasn't stopped her from finding a way to get in trouble. 

I had to be at the hospital early the other day, so we left the house at 7 while the girls were still asleep. Angel gets mad when we leave, so she uses that time to get into something. This time it was a large container of blank CDs for my computer. There were about 75 of them strewn all over the office floor and into the foyer. 

Sigh. I love Angel to pieces, but she's making me crazy with all these messes! And why is she starting now? We've almost had her for 2 years. 

Our last dog had separation anxiety too. She was also a rescue who was abandoned at the side of a busy road. She once ate the legs off my bamboo coat rack. I came home for work, hung up my jacket, and boom! There went the whole rack, chewed up legs and all! 

Hmmm...maybe it's us? Nah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."