The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Diggin' Our Dog

 Last week Angel found a tiny hole in the yard. She kept sticking her nose in it and looking like she could see something in there. I didn't think about the small hole when I put her on her tie out later that day, and this is what Natalie found when she went to check on her!



I think she's actually smiling here!
Hello? Mr. Chipmunk? Can you come out and play?
She had gotten a pretty good size hole dug out, so her feet were all black and she had a black muzzle to match! The girls immediately took her to the tub for a bath. Angel is not a fan of baths...I think she regretted her digging pretty quickly!

She hasn't gone back to finish off the hole so far, so hopefully she got it out of her system!  Well, at least for now....

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Oh Angel you never cease to amuse me. Hopefully the threat of a bath will stop the digging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly playing in the dirt was a favorite pastime of Angel and her pups. Especially one particular pup.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."