The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Angel Makes a "Friend"

Angel loves living in the woods, and now with Spring sort of here, she has a lot of wildlife to watch! She is most excited by rabbits and chipmunks, but today she met someone new...

I'm not sure who surprised me more...the deer staring but not running away, or Angel simply quietly studying her without one flinch! They were eye to eye for a few moments, then the deer went back to snacking without a care.

Angel loves to hear new words. She tilts her head so cute when you say something she's never heard. Today I wanted to get a cute picture of her, so I took this one....

And then I said some words she hasn't heard before...."Do you want some pizza?" And she gave me this cute little look...

And now you can see why our home revolves around Angel! Could you say no to that face?



1 comment:

  1. There's no way I could say no to that face. What an absolute cutie. I love her expression when you asked her if she wanted pizza. It's interesting that she didn't freak out when she saw the deer. Maybe she is starting to feel more secure that this is her forever home. Thanks for the updates and the pictures Jami.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."