The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Please Bring Spring....Love, Angel

Whew! I took a nice long break from posting! Angel is doing great, as usual, but I think the poor girl is so tired of the lack of spring. She doesn't like the mud, the mushy grass....much like the rest of us! I think she's ready to get out and run like the wind. Me too!

We're getting close to her 1 year adoption anniversary with us, and the honeymoon is officially over. She loves being here and is into a great routine. She still doesn't like to be alone and will follow me around the house. She doesn't like it when we do projects all day. It's like she's begging for me to sit down so she can have some normalcy!  She still loves to sleep in our bed, but for the most part prefers her own. She wakes me between 5:30 and 7:00 each day just to snuggle. It's my favorite part of the day!

We brought a drum set home the other day and guess what? She hates them! No surprise. She is not into loud noises whatsoever.  She looked at us like we were crazy, and she's right. We are! Oh well, she'll just have to adapt to us. I heard that recently that you should not adapt to your dog, they have to adapt to you! We've had that a little backwards! We also heard that dogs forget their pasts. Um...I'm not sure I believe that entirely. I sure hope it's true.

I will post some cute new pics later. I don't have time right now! Just wanted to let you know we're still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."