The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, March 8, 2013

People Walker

I think Angel has been feeling a little cooped up lately. The snow has been really hard and crunchy, making going for walks impossible. She follows me all over the house, just giving me "big eyes", not really knowing what she wants from me. So today, since the snow was much softer, we did our normal long walk in the woods. Actually, she walks me, since I go wherever she wants me to!

She just loves the woods, exploring every nook and cranny, running the entire time! It's good for me too, as it is a great workout! It was a fairly warm and sunny day, with no wind at all. Just hearing the snow under our feet and the birds singing all around. It was very relaxing, and she slept the rest of the day, giving me a break from all the following around!

What a great day to be a dog! And a great day to be walked by a dog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."