The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Snow Dog

Yay! We're back! I have been both busy and a bit under the weather. So has Miss Angel, poor baby girl! She threw up in the van on the way home from school on Tuesday, then again in the house later. She had a bit of the runs, but after a day of being coddled and babied, she is as good as new! Turns out she loves crushed ice, just like my girls do when they are sick. She's a good little patient! On the day after we got most of our Christmas lights up, we got a good plop of beautiful snow! We were so excited to see what Angel would do. I watched from the window as Steve walked her outside. She went bananas! She ran around in circles over and over, jumping around in the snow. She came in absolutely covered! What is it about dogs and snow...I don't know, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."