The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Guard Dog

Angel doesn't miss a beat. She always seems to know where I am in the house! I've even played "Hide and seek" with her, and she always finds me! We have a open divider wall between our kitchen and family room area, and everyone loves to play "tag" with Angel around it. We peek around one side, then run to the other, hoping she doesn't catch us, but she is so clever, she always wins! That girl LOVES to play, and I'm so happy because my family loves to play too. She provides hours of entertainment to our two teens, and for daddy too. She also has to make sure I'm always within her sight no matter what I'm doing. So if I'm on the computer, she is sitting in the chair nearby, keeping watch.
I've also noticed that she enjoys cooking, laundry, and washing dishes. At least it seems she does, since every time I try to do those things, she is right in my way! I have to laugh about the whole laundry thing...our laundry room is small, so there is barely room for me to be in there by myself, let alone Angel too. Sometimes she gets out of the way by climbing into the basket of dirty laundry. I just look at her and smile. Really, dirty laundry? You love me THAT much?? Oh, we would sit in dirty clothes just for her too! :) Hanging out in the kitchen with me while I cook has yielded some very good deals for her. She always gets a taste of what I'm chopping. She loves green peppers, hates celery and raw potatoes, and seems to know when I drop something! She loves to sit under the sink while I'm doing dishes, however, she doesn't like it when it "rains" on her. Oops. Anyway, I love that she's my little shadow. My best friend with four legs, and my constant loyal companion. I am never alone when she's around, and if she is out on a ride with daddy, the house just isn't the same without her.

1 comment:

"I know Love. I had a dog."