The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Laundry Day

One night as we were watching a movie, I was folding laundry...as usual, and Angel kept watching the basket. As I piled clothes higher and higher, she jumped on the chair behind the basket and looked inside. Next thing we knew, she climbed in the basket, roughed up the clothes and curled up inside. It was so cute! Now she waits for me to fill up a basket with clothes from the dryer and follows me to the living room. I guess there won't be much folding for me to do anymore! Now if I can just get her to lay on the dishes and the vacuum...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."