The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just Checkin' In

I've been trying to post pictures of our road trip to the cottage, but it hasn't been working. So, I'll try to get the pictures of Angel's first parade and first trip to the cottage up soon! We've been keeping her calm lately due to the heat, but I can tell she is anxious to start running around again soon. She's been getting around more, meeting new people, and seems to be doing just a little better with strangers. Most people are so understanding and are so sweet to her, making it easier for her to relax. She was a lot of fun to take up north with us, and as soon as I can get this to work, I will post a bit more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."