The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, December 6, 2019

She's Back!

So, it sure has been awhile since I've updated Angel's blog! Two years to be almost exact. A lot happens in two years,but not in a dog's life. Her life has been completely the same. Wonderful, love-filled,fun every day, and always someone to cuddle. That's what she would tell you if she could talk to you! She turned 9 years old on October 29th of this year, and by the way she runs (never walks anywhere!), you'd think she was a puppy! She has an amazing amount of energy, speed, and just bursts of excitement, just like in her early "zoomies" days. In fact, a couple of weeks ago,she did a modified "zoomie" on our sectional and had us in a fit of giggles. She knows she makes us happy and that's what the above face is about! She had just finished mashing her face into the pillows as she does all the time, then looked at me with her messy hair. I laughed at her and called her "Messy Marvin" and she did it again. The girls have been off to college a couple of years now, and she misses them terribly! She cries when they come back home, and she cries when they leave. And while they are here, it is a big snugglefest the entire time. Angel wants for nothing. She is healthy, happy, loved and gets multiple belly rubs every day whenever she rolls over! Is she spoiled? Yes. But so am I, because I love her so very much. I hope to update better now that I'm back over on my other blog more regularly. I have zillions of pictures of her, and she's quite popular on my Facebook. More popular than me or the kids. Ha! Thanks for checking in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."