The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Www.angel wants love. Com

Hey mom...pay attention to me!! 
Angel has a way of getting in between her humans and their laptops! Whether it's me or one of the girls, whenever we get the computer out to work, she decides it's Angel time. 
Quite funny, because we are always begging for her attention and she quite often ignores our efforts! 
Silly girl knows how to get what she wants. I gave her love and attention and ignored my computer until she jumped down! 

1 comment:

  1. Dogs want what they want when THEY want it. Never mind our schedule. Dreamy has me wrapped around his little paw already and it's only been a day.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."