The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Vacationing Angel

Angel on vacation....a long 5 days of exhausting activity..

Natalie and Serena made her a daisy chain headband...so cute! She added the famous "coton head tilt" for added cuteness! 
Angel on the beach at Lake Michigan at sunset. She still doesn't like the water or the loud waves, but she likes people a lot more, so that is a start! 
I love this picture of Angel peeking at me, making sure I didn't get too far away! 

Last year I had to carry her up the sandy-hilled beach, and it was a chore! This year she was so excited that we both ran up the sandy hill all the way to the car. Exhausting! But what a fun evening at the beach. She loves to travel, but I think she prefers staying home! 

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Angel with the daisy chain headband is adorable. Glad she's liking people more.

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."