The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Cuties

Angel and Natalie have a special relationship. I call them "littermates"! Natalie is always trying to mimic Angel's antics or sounds, or putting her own clothes on her. I suppose Angel gets annoyed with her at times, but mostly she seems to love her! 

As you may know, I'm struggling with an illness and I spend a lot of time resting. Angel keeps me company all day. When my girls get home, they love to cuddle Angel. This was a sweet moment with Natalie, and of course, Natalie was trying to mimic Angel's sweet face! 


I think she nailed it! 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable picture! Those 2 sure do look a little a like. In a good way of course!

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."