The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Angel is Well

Sorry for making you wait for the latest update. I have not been well, but Angel is doing great! 

She is done with the antibiotic and special food and is completely back to her happy self again. 

I hope to be able to post some new pics of her soon. Thanks for the good thoughts! Angel is well loved by so many! It gave me so much peace to have that support. A special thanks goes out to our. Coton Facebook group who gave us lots of love and advice all weekend too! 

1 comment:

"I know Love. I had a dog."