The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Snoring Angel

Angel is doing great and is as sweet as ever! We're just really busy with an almost-graduate in the house, so I have less time to post about her adventures. 
She fell asleep on my lap a few nights ago, and was soon snoring with her mouth open. It was quite a sight! 
She is so precious and cuddly. She loves to be held and spoiled, and with 4 willing humans, she is in heaven! 
I think she's snoring and smiling at the same time. Funny girl..I was laughing so hard that it was shaking her, but she just kept on sleeping!
I guess she was in dreamland. 
And so are we, with the perfect dog! 


1 comment:

  1. She certainly feels safe! Is she disturbed at all by the extra goings on around the grad?

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."