The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Angel!!

I can't believe it either...little Angel is already 5 years old! 
She has brought us so much joy and fun, and we celebrate her every day!! 
So today may be her birthday, but every day is special with Angel! 
Looking forward to many more years with this sweet fluffy girl! She has been a wonderful blessing in all of our lives! 




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 5! That means I've "known" you for almost 4 years. Wow time flies. On an interesting note, I think Angel looks good with a casual look or beside a prom dress! My favourite pose though is when she's on her back with Steve and her legs are bent. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

"I know Love. I had a dog."