The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Popular

I just happened to look at Angel's page views and she is popular! I started her blog in 2012. I also have my personal blog that I began in 2008. As of today, she is just 3 short of meeting my page views! I have 6494, and she has 6491! I don't normally care about page views, but now that I have a comparison, it's fun to watch angel's number grow over and beyond mine. 

I don't take offense at all! I am an animal lover too! Sometimes people can be whiny and annoying ( even me, oh my!), but dogs are always the same! If I had my choice, I'd probably choose angel's blog over mine too! 

Either way, thank you for sharing angel's new life and celebrating her with me! I hope she puts a smile on your face and hope in your heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I know Love. I had a dog."