The people in Angel's neighborhood? Me, (her mom), Steve, (her dad), and two sisters, Natalie and Serena. We're having a ball with Angel in our family now! She's sweet, cute as can be, and full of love and cuddles. She is also fiesty, fun, curious, and loves to chase chipmunks! Her birthday is October 29th,2010, and she became part of our family on April 26th of 2012.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

"I think she loves me"

Angel absolutely loves it when daddy gets home from work. In fact, she loves it when he gets back home from anywhere! She waits for him to sit down, then climbs right up his belly just to wash his face in kisses. One day when he was resting on the bed, she climbed up there and sat right on him. She looked over with those beautiful "milk dud" eyes and slurped him right on the face. Steve looked up at me with a big smile on his face and said simply, " I think she loves me." Yeah, she does....and he's pretty in love with her too! It's hard to even remember what it was like when she first got here almost 6 months ago, when she wouldn't come near him for 5 weeks! We're making progress, for sure!

1 comment:

"I know Love. I had a dog."